My dearest favoritist teacher,
I absolutely adore the way you have no concept of how time works. According to your immeasurable wisdom, there are enough hours in the day for me to:
- Wake up at 6 am
- Have breakfast and get ready for the day – 1 hour (give or take)
- Spend an hour in transit (With added time for waiting for buses that are NEVER on time) – 1.5 hours
- Get to class from the stop – 0.5 hours
- Spend nine hours (including lunch) in the class room – 9 hours
- Get back to the stop – 0.5 hours
- Spend another hour in transit (With added time for waiting for buses that are NEVER on time) – 1.5 hours
- Prepare and eat dinner – 1 hour
- Do about four hours of homework (To be honest I skimmed it or it would have taken longer) – 4 hours
- Perform my usual nightly ritual (Teeth, wash face, etc.) – 1 hour
- Let’s not forget bathroom breaks and the usual – 0.5 hours
- And somehow get enough sleep for the next day.
For those of you counting along at home this only really leaves me 3.5 hours. The exact perfect amount of sleep!
Over-Caffeinated and Sleep-Deprived