#31: Weird quirk of mine.
This is kind of like the bad habits post right? But more so something I don’t mind? I don’t know… here are some of my weird quirks I guess:
- I like wrapping myself tightly in blanket burritos.
- Despite my brutal honesty in certain situations I always happen to think of something better to say hours later. I don’t know if that’s a quirk, but it happens.
- I turn the sound down in the car when I’m trying to park, find an address, or when it’s really dark and I can’t see well – as if it will help me focus better.
- I phonetically sound out certain words to help me spell them.
- I will notoriously listen to the same song over and over again until I get sick of it. Then claim to dislike the song later, only to listen to it over and over again.
- I will check my phone consistently if I’m bored or placed in a really awkward situation – hoping that something on it might rescue me.
- Checking my purse for my wallet and keys even when I just placed them both inside. And checking the stove before leaving the house – I don’t know if that’s a quirk or just paranoia.
- I sometimes bite my lip when I’m thinking – focused as fuck.
- I have a serious sweet tooth.
- I karaoke sing in the car.
- I really like puns – puns are funny.
- I can’t think of anymore.