I’ve always wished you the best of luck in anything you do. You’ve been there for me over and over and this time, like always. I’m here for you.
I have a feeling that something is wrong. You hid something from me that should have been said sooner. And I really hope that things are different.
I hope that you don’t turn back and repeat the past. It can never be the same either way. What happened then wasn’t good for you. Nor is it now.
Packing for a trip is murder and here’s why:
- But, I’m a terrible packer.
- I have to run a bunch of errands to go get the stuff I need.
- Trying to pack with someone else is very much stressful.
- I have to make lists of things I want and need to take with me, otherwise I’ll forget.
- Somehow I always manage to forget something.
- Getting everything in order and laid out is one thing, but organizing it into a small-ish bag is another.
- It takes a lot of time and patience.
- Just when I have everything packed and weighed, somehow my bag always ends up being overweight.
- But if it’s under… then score!
- When it’s over though, it’s like taking a load off my shoulders.
- Happy travels to me!
I forget to blog sometimes and here’s why:
- Life has thrown me a curve ball and I’m trying to deal with it.
- I tend to forget things when I’m stressed out.
- Sometimes, I’m just too exhausted to get the words out.
- It’s okay to miss a day or two.
- I don’t want to give you shitty content.
- Blogging every day is hard sometimes.
- I don’t feel ‘inspired’ – but I know I should force myself to write anyway.
- If my head wasn’t attached to my body, I’d lose that too.
- I’m at school or work and things are just overwhelming.
- Sometimes I need a break and it’s not the end of the world if I don’t write something.
I met you and here’s what I have to say
- I like your sense of style.
- You come across as snob-ish sometimes.
- I like that you’re open to new ideas and experiences.
- Our conversations were both engaging and entertaining.
- Keep on smiling, you have a beautiful smile.
- You’re freken adorable!
- Don’t ever change.
- You’re weird, but I like you.
- We should hang out more.
- You were definitely the class clown, and I’m okay with that.
- I wish I had the change to get to know you more.
- Those looks we shared when the class was just too much were epic.
- You’re smarter than you let on.
- You’re a cool girl and all but something about you rubbed me the wrong way.
- Do you have a problem with me or something?
- You’re quite vague.
- We didn’t really talk, but you seem nice.
- You’re sweet but sometimes you come across as naive.
- It was nice meeting you.
Ten Reasons why Having a Bad Day is Okay
- Life isn’t perfect and because karma, like life, is a bitch. They just are.
- Because everyone else has bad days and if they claim that they don’t they are either lying or delusional.
- We learn from every struggle. Because getting through tough times, learning from what happened, and striving to not repeat the past or past mistakes is how we grow as a person.
- Bad days allow us to empathise with other people who might be going through the same thing. (If all we had were good days we would probably just roll our eyes and call them whiney instead of considering what that other person is experiencing).
- Because sometimes life needs to teach us a lesson; if we’re perceptive enough we’ll get it. (Some people just never learn though coughiwishyouknewwhoyouwerecough).
- You can’t always be running at 100% 24/7. Sometimes the stress of life, even the little things, builds up enough that you just have a bad day. Sometimes, you feel like you’re not motivated to do much, or that you’re grouchy, or that you’re sad. And that’s okay.
- Everyone has bad days, and everyone’s feelings are valid. Your feelings are valid. Relax in the way you enjoy, whether it be reading, watching television, having tea, or going on a walk. Take some time for yourself, and just allow yourself to work through the fog.
- Because sometimes those bad days are leading up to something truly wonderful, but we can’t see that until we reach the end.
- A bad day might just be a warning sign from your body, telling you that you need to slow down and have a “self-care day”. Listen to it.
- Because they don’t last forever.
I grew curious after my post last night and decided to ask my friends to find a song that describes me or is representative of me in one way or another. Here is what they had to say:
- Tove Lo – Cool Girl.
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song.
- Alicia Keys – Superwoman.
- Destiny’s Child – Independent Woman.
- State of Mind. – Killing Me.
- Smash into Pieces – Stronger.
- Scandroid – A Thousand Years.
- Carlos Santana – Black Magic Woman
- Nancy Sinatra – These Boots are Made for Walkin’.
- Demi Lovato – Confident.