I met you and here’s what I have to say
- I like your sense of style.
- You come across as snob-ish sometimes.
- I like that you’re open to new ideas and experiences.
- Our conversations were both engaging and entertaining.
- Keep on smiling, you have a beautiful smile.
- You’re freken adorable!
- Don’t ever change.
- You’re weird, but I like you.
- We should hang out more.
- You were definitely the class clown, and I’m okay with that.
- I wish I had the change to get to know you more.
- Those looks we shared when the class was just too much were epic.
- You’re smarter than you let on.
- You’re a cool girl and all but something about you rubbed me the wrong way.
- Do you have a problem with me or something?
- You’re quite vague.
- We didn’t really talk, but you seem nice.
- You’re sweet but sometimes you come across as naive.
- It was nice meeting you.
Shit I wish I could say to you specifically:
- What the fuck happened? You’ve changed a lot since we first met.
- I thought we were friends but I guess not.
- You used to be nice and fun to hang out with but now you’re kind of a penis potato (let me know if you get the reference).
- What crawled up your ass and died?
- You’re closed off, cold, and kind of rude; you’ve been like this since you got a new significant other.
- Does having a new s/o suddenly change who you are?
- Does it determine whether or not you can still be nice to people?
- Were you really always this person, hiding under a facade until you got a s/o?
- Or is this just a thing that guys like you do because you can’t be nice to other girls while you’re dating someone?
- What the hell did I do to deserve this bullshit from you?
Can someone explain this fuckery to me? Because I still don’t get it.
I grew curious after my post last night and decided to ask my friends to find a song that describes me or is representative of me in one way or another. Here is what they had to say:
- Tove Lo – Cool Girl.
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song.
- Alicia Keys – Superwoman.
- Destiny’s Child – Independent Woman.
- State of Mind. – Killing Me.
- Smash into Pieces – Stronger.
- Scandroid – A Thousand Years.
- Carlos Santana – Black Magic Woman
- Nancy Sinatra – These Boots are Made for Walkin’.
- Demi Lovato – Confident.
I believe that music is an important part of the human experience. I have very specific memories associated with certain songs. They each represent something different in my life; these songs either have deep and significant meanings or have been important to me at one point or another.
- Agnes Obel – Riverside.
- Ed Sheeran – I See Fire.
- Joseph Attieh – Helwa.
- Sweedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child.
- Tove Lo – Imaginary Friend.
- Sara Bareilles – King of Anything.
- Kelly Clarkson – People Like Us.
- B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams- Airplanes.
- Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts.
- Glenn Morrison – Goodbye.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Start Playing Video Games
- It’s therapeutic. You get to let your frustrations and anger out at in-game issues.
- It’s okay to shoot things in the face online, but not in real-life.
- Gaming is like escaping into a new world.
- It’s an inclusive space. Whether you like first-person shooter, adventure, builder, or choose your own path games, there’s something for everyone.
- It’s a hobby and sometimes people do it for a living.
- You get to hang out with friends while playing – and you also get to meet some pretty cool people in-game.
- The graphics are beautiful and depending on the game, accurately represent real-life.
- You can explore themes, ideas, sexualities, situations, and consequences in a safe and controlled environment.
- Some of the soundtracks are AMAZING!
- Games are a wonderful tool for learning. It can honestly teach you real world skills like map reading, problem solving, hand-eye coordination, etc…
I’ve been in a really ‘blah’ mood today and instead of writing something geared towards how I’m feeling I wanted to write about things I’m grateful for.
- Waking up to a brand new day.
- Having a car that gets me from point A to point B easily.
- Drinking tea, because it is soothing for the soul.
- Having food on the table.
- Having a job, even if I don’t want to be there half the time.
- Mom’s cooking.
- Having the access to internet.
- Running water.
- Owning skin care and makeup products (because sometimes looking good and having good skin days makes be feel really good).
- Having family and friends that genuinely care about how I’m feeling/doing.
These are things I wish I could to each of you, but can’t.
- You’ve made me smile each and every time you’ve called me ‘beautiful’.
- Is that one Katy Perry song about you? One minute you’re flirty, the next you’re closed off.
- I really wish things had gone a different way between us.
- What is your problem? What crawled and died up your ass?
- I intimidate you because your masculinity is too fragile.
- I asked for your number not because I was into you; but because I was making connections.
- Stop asking me why I’m wearing makeup and who I’m trying to impress.
- Why did you distance yourself from me?
- I ignore you because sometimes, my mental health can’t handle you.
- Thank you for being such an amazing role model.