Twenty Facts about Me – Why is this so difficult?
- I am an only child – and no I’m not a spoiled brat, just a determined queen.
- I speak three languages fluently – English, French and Arabic.
- Meeting new people is something I look forward to doing.- I’m a social person.
- I am Canadian!
- I like makeup – lots of makeup.
- I am a feminist – no I don’t hate men, and no I’m not a lesbian either.
- How do you put coffee in an IV bag? – or how about wine?
- I might be a little sarcastic.
- I love writing – obviously.
- Ironically, I’m shy about sharing my work.
- I’m in a love-hate relationship with my internet.
- I love the outdoors – in the summer.
- I’m a closet nerd – I haven’t fully embraced it yet, but I’m working on it.
- Did I mention that I hate having to come up with twenty facts about myself for this thing? – who doesn’t?
- I’m working towards getting my PhD.
- My dream job is to be a professor at a college/university.
- I enjoy all things art.
- I’m easily distracted by things that sparkle or things that are out of the ordinary.
- My friend helped me come up with most of these things.
I’d like to get to know you better too. Tell me a random fact about yourself!