Every year, I set myself a goal for how many books I’d like to read in a year. The number for this year was a lot smaller than most mainly due to the fact that I was working on my research project – which is thankfully almost done. By the end of the month, I will have a lot more time to read things for pleasure rather than academic purposes.
Here are a few books that I hope to complete by December 31st.
- Neil Pasricha, The Book of Awesome
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat Pray Love
- Mindy Kaling, Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me?
- Jim Butcher, The Dresden Files: Grave Peril 03
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone
- Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Le Petit Prince
- Chris Nihmey, Two Sides To The Story