Dear Amazing Followers,
Here’s why I haven’t been posting as often as usual:
- I’ve been away for a few months and the internet there was very spotty.
- I was visiting family and touring Lebanon.
- I was having an amazing time and by the end, I didn’t want leave.
- I found myself struggling to write despite the fact that I had so much to tell you about.
- I’ve been thinking about my blog and the more I think about it the more I realize that I haven’t quite found my niche yet.
- I’m all over the place and I feel like I need to focus on one thing but there’s so much I’m interested in
I have a few questions for you and I hope you can help.
- How do you deal with this kind of thing?
- What do you to focus your writing?
- Is it just me or have you experienced this before?