#20: Where do you want to be in 10 years?
I ask myself this all the time. Sort of. Well, it’s more like:
What the fuck am I doing with my life?
Where the fuck am I going to be in the near/late future?
Instead of telling you the typical overall hopes and dreams thing, I’m going to make it slightly more realistic and break it down in list-form (because I love lists). Similar to my previous bucket list list, these are the ten things I hope to accomplish (that are feasible) within the next ten or so years.
- TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificate
- Visit family in Lebanon.
- Travel to more than 5 places in the world.
- Survive my five to six years as PhD candidate.
- Move out of my parents house and live alone or with friends.
- Find a stable job – that I actually like.
- Road-trip across Canada.
- Read a hundred books in a year.
- Start thinking about starting a family/getting married/buying a house.
- Continue working my ass off to earn everything that I’ve ever wanted (‘Cause you know, some of us don’t just get handed stuff that easily).