#19: Worst Habits (in no particular order)
We all have ’em right?
- This is in list form because I’m lazy (so I guess that’s habit number one).
- I run on ‘Arab time’ (If you’re unfamiliar, it means I’m often but not always late).
- I never get enough sleep (or rather, it’s rare when I do).
- I spend way too much time looking at a screen (I’m surprised I don’t need glasses).
- Poor as fuck posture (I sit on my ass all day 8hunched over my laptop).
- I don’t workout as much as I would like to.
- I don’t deal well with stress.
- I drink too much caffeinated stuff in general (if that’s a thing) – coffee and tea mostly.
- I have a tendency to skip breakfast.
- Emotional Eating (boredom).
- I get distracted easily (by the internet) and end up wasting time rather than getting things I need to get done, done (like posting this for example instead of working on my Research Project).
- I’m terrible at removing distractions/time-wasters.
- Not having a work routine.
- I’m overloaded with opinions/information (so I tend to lose track of ideas quickly).
- I’m indecisive.
- I ‘wait’ for the ‘right’ time to work (Inspiration or whatever).
- Online shopping (need I say more?).
- When I’m nervous I twirl/pull my hair, pick at my skin, or fidget with whatever item I am holding.
- I tend to unintentionally space out sometimes.
- Swearing in public (but who doesn’t these days?).
What are some of your worst habits?